Monday, November 25, 2013

Water Color Art Journal

Hello Everyone ,

Usually I use acrylic paints and sprays for making background. But today I decided to play with watercolors. And it was total enjoyment. Furthermore background stamping has been done with water colors. I've done bird doodling as well !


There are some great lessons on you tube for (beginners like me), which gives fantastic tips and inspire you to take this medium, and have fun! Sharing the links
Julie Balzer
Traci Bautista
Frugal crafter
And recently my blog friends have made beautiful creations with watercolors
Susi
Shirley
Visit their posts and start something with watercolor :)

Sharing this project with Art Journal Everyday 
Thanks so much for visiting.










 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, love your vibrant colour choices, and thanks for the links. Have a great week, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a happy page .. I love it Shilpa! Thank you for the links and for mention my blog!
    big hugs!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a bird fancier, Shilpa, so this page is especially appealing to me! I appreciate how you do not lose your vibrant colors when you add your water to blend. Not everyone has mastered this! It is what makes an artist!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your page here...and love that I have found your blog!!! Truly inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bold bright and beautiful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bird looks stunning against that bright coloured background Shilpa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your beautiful little birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toll, das ist eine schöne fröhliche Seite. Gefällt mir sehr gut.

    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your bluebird Shilpa! Beautiful artwork!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...