Monday, November 25, 2013

" Steampunk" - Mixed Media

Good Morning Everyone,

This is another project technique , which I've not tried earlier -Steampunk. At Our Creative Corner , this month challenge is  Steampunk Tic Tac Toe. And I've chosen gears, wings and wire.


I created the background with pattern papers, texture paste and stencil.Then I adhered all pieces. Gessoed them. Then spritzed and colored.This gorgeous Steampunk stamp is from Deep Red.I also added blings in circle of wire.
Closeups..









At Our Creative corner Jenny, Julia, Laura, Claudia have posted inspirational projects. Hop over there and participate in challenge to have fun while making something like this. 
You have to choose three ingredients from Tic Tac Toe
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.



 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow.. I love this.. the gold effect is awesome dear Shilpa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Shilpa,

    you really rocked this challenge! Love the stamp, but even more your lovely lovely background with all the awesome stencilling and spritzing! A wonderful steampunk make! Thank you for sharing it with us at OurCreativeCorner!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE steampunk, Shilpa, and your have created such a beautiful page here. The colors set the stage perfectly. And, I love that image stamp--so beautifully colored! This one is pure genious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation, Shilpa - a fabulous background and I love all those gilded embellishments. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...