Monday, November 18, 2013

"Mixed Retro" - Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone,

At Stampotique Designers Challenge, this week Samantha wants us to create something with one layer, without any embellishments.



 There was a time when I didn't know how to create layers, and now I love them so much. Its good to go back to roots, sometimes! Here I tried hard, not to add 'something more' on my page. :-)
We don't get Stampotique stamps in India, but every week new interesting challenge and inspirations by DT at Stampotique make me to participate. Hop over to see some wonderful creations.




Thank you so much for visiting.




4 comments:

  1. And, one layer it is! I, too, have come to love layers, Shilpa, so it was a bit difficult for me to complete this challenge. You have done so beautifully with all that color! Love how you sectioned off you stamp in the center. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much lovely colour Shilpa. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Shilpa, I always enjoy the great colours you use and the details you include.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...