Sunday, November 24, 2013

Christmas Mixed Media Art

Hello Everyone,

A Mixed Media Color Challenge has Holiday project theme for month of November and December. And my take...




To start this page, I created texture with texture paste and palette knife. When it dried completely, I applied the layer of gesso. And then I colored with distress paints - barn door and peeled paint. For making a tree, initially I colored it with peeled paint and applied same color distress ink through Crafters workshop stencil Aztec .

close ups.....









Thank so much for stopping by and your sweet comments.





 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely colourful Christmas, Shilpa! Have a nice Sunday, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas colours and design Shilpa. I hope you've had a great weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW just looks at the blend of vibrant colors in this one!! I know I keep saying this but you are a true artist!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Shilpa! I just love all the texture and color here. This design is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shilpa, this is just FABULOUS! I LOVE the BG you created with the palette knife and colors! Your trees and the 25 are so special, too! THX for playing with us at A Mixed Media Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool - just love the vivid colours and how they travel over that fabulous textured background!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Shilpa! What a fantastic project! Love all the layers, texture and inky goodness! Happy Holidays! Thanks for joining along with A Mixed Media Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...