Wednesday, November 6, 2013

ATC with water colors

Hello Everyone,

(click on the image to get enlarged view)

I've used water color pencils and distress inks with water. I have chosen turquoise green and light blue to color the flowers, which I don't use frequently :). ATC is quick and satisfying to make. Give a try...

Linking with Eclecticpaperie - eteam-picks-challenge-water-coloring 

Thanks so much for looking.



Updated this post on November 8th, 2013:
This ATC won the prize at Eclectic Paperie Challenge.
Kim says "Congratulations, Shilpa!!  I loved the beautiful flowers and text background, be still my heart, on Shilpa's piece! "



 

 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful shilpa.. :) love the water colored flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful page shilpa...color choices are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ATC, the colours are wonderful. Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BIG art in a small space, Shilpa. Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Kay - big art in a small space. What a wonderful ATC card, Smashing!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, ATC's are quick and satisfying. Love this one, blue is my favourite colour !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous ATC Shilpa! Thanks so much for joining us at eclectic Paperie challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Kim ~ be still my heart! This is absolutely STUNNING Shilpa! I am so glad YOU won!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...