Saturday, November 30, 2013

Art Journal with Recycling

Hello Everyone,

Recycling challenge at Anything But a  card. And I grabbed my paper towel which were dabbed with colors while making other projects. Couple of months back,I had seen this tutorial on You Tube - creating the background with trash.
So after adhering various paper towels to my page, it was looking like this..

 

And surprisingly, I stuck here, didn't get an idea what to do next...:) Then I read this inspirational thought somewhere (I'll share that lovely website soon) - "If not now then when" and created the page


Do you find any traces of original page ? :)
closeups...




 Susan Brown encourages us to try green crafting. Its a fun to recycle the things. Hop over to Anything But a Card Blog to see how beautiful projects have come up with the products which destined to bin.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. Happy weekend !




8 comments:

  1. I just love this piece, Shilpa! I watched the video and will definitely try my hand at this "paper towel" technique! You have created such a beautiful background here using this technique, yet adding your own touches! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make such wonderful journals Shilpa its beautiful.. paper towel idea is good ..watched the video its wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a great inspirational thought, and your "trash" pages are inspirational too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A special alteration of altered paper towels Shilpa...the saying is a kind of wake up call, great :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Yes and Yes, Shilpa! I love your attitude , love the art adventure and the perfect sentiment. Thank you for joining in our Spotlight Challenge at Anything But A Card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful texture Shilpa beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. an artsy and wonderful recycled page now.. amazing!
    I love your ship page too!
    Have a good new week dear Shilpa!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Shilpa! Love your mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...