Saturday, October 5, 2013

"Halloween" - Tag and Art Journal

Hello Everyone,



There are two things which I've done for first time here. I've created something related to Halloween, pardon my General knowledge, but I'd to google about it and then figured out how to do that. Secondly, I've used black paper as background, as I'm not so comfortable with black.
Carol at Tag Along wants us to make a tag with theme -'something wicked this way comes' You might be thinking why only 'ween' is visible here on my tag, beco'z  I enjoyed making this tag so much, I made art journal with that.




Thanks so much for stopping by.
Check out pretty or I should say wicked or spooky Tags created by other ladies at Tag Along













3 comments:

  1. Well you've got Halloween down perfectly, Shilpa. I *love* your journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. A great idea to incorporate the tag into the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous artwork as always Shilpa, absolutely love your take on the Tag Along challenge, especially the journal page ♥

    Hope you have a great weekend, hugs Gez

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...