Monday, October 14, 2013

"Buckle up" - Art Journal

Hello Everyone,

Since last Wednesday I was searching for buckle in my house, and when I found it in my daughter's cupboard, her question was 'why do you need that Mom ?' When I said for my Art Journal dear, her reaction was 'are you crazy?'. 
 Yes, we are crazy, aren't we? and this is one of my crazy art journal for Stampotique Designers Challenge, where we have to use buckles, fasteners, pulls in our creation. :)




Hop over to Stampotique Designers Challenge  to see beautiful projects made by creative ladies with these things!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.



 

9 comments:

  1. Hehehe... crazy cool Journal Page Shilpa :-D Thanks for joining us at Stampotique DC. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy good, that's for sure, Shilpa!! Love your belted projected (thanks to your daughter!). Zesty colors makes those blue strips pop! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love the blod colors here! Really makes a statement! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours!!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Shilpa! Well done for not giving up and thank you for joining us again at Stampotique Designer's Challenge. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shilpa, I have such a difficult time creating such whimsical journal pages. Yours is brilliant! I love your choice of bold colors combined with the delicate flower. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stampotique!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great story Shilpa about your daughter's question...she will love this result I guess!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...