Friday, September 6, 2013

"Secret Gate " - Mixed media art Journal page

Hello Everyone,

I love to use Itsy Bitsy's Chipboard die cuts in my Mixed media art journals. I bought these 'gate images' and today they fit perfectly on my page.







As a child I always wanted to be an artist and it didn't happen that time, and I never revealed about it. I used to be in dilemma, whether I should choose the road which was obvious or should I cross my secret gate of 'Art'. And  that's - "A new road or secret gate"  is all about...

Playing along at Journal Journey's - Dawn. Theme of the month - Childhood.

Thanks so much for stopping by.





6 comments:

  1. The gates work beautifully in your heartfelt piece.
    How lovely that now you've opened the gates of creativity to be the artist you always dreamed of!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Shilpa! I just love your "secret gate!" At almost 70 years of ago, I still face that same dilemma...chose the comfortable path, or try something new! Thanks for sharing this bit of yourself and this great work of art. I just love all the texture! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page Shilpa - great symbolic.. and so very good that the gate is now open for you--
    so I can enjoy your art here!
    Have a good day my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the words on your journal page - very thought provoking. Wonderful page!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful shilpa...well thought, well written and well executed! Good luck on ur path chosen now....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shilpa so beautiful the gate looks on your project.I was sorely tempted to buy them too but for the life of me couldnt think how I would use them..your project has given me such great ideas. And about my earlier comment...I had to actually google up your name to land on your blog as your google plus profile[which I got from my followers widget] was not linked to your blog. I am no blog expert but try and work around that glitch...you maybe loosing out on followers because they are not able to comment back on your blog!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...