Tuesday, September 3, 2013

"My City and Gelatos" - Art Journal page

Nope! there is no connection between My city and Gelatos.:)

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, I've named this art journal page as My City because it shows some of the faces of my city- Bangalore, buildings everywhere. Once it was called garden city :) but still I love it... And secondly,I've used only Faber castle gelatos (Blue set) to create this Art journal page. Check out the Blue Moon     (Smurfs effect)






Sharing this page with Art Journal Journey. Brigit has given fabulous theme 'less is more' and created beautiful inspiration for us. Head over there for some of the most exciting creations by wonderful ladies.

Thanks so much for visiting.





11 comments:

  1. Wow great page, love the reflection on the water and the colours. Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect reflexion..and I love those color combination Shilpa! Wow.. just gelatos!

    thasts stunning!
    Thank you dear Shilpa for this fab page for AJJ --- I love it!

    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice city scape with a limited palette! Love this take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your city-scape lots Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful city scape creation...
    the reflections are especially wonderful and effective along with the colors you chose!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So amazing!! Perfectly for the theme "less is more"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How I love blogland, dear Shilpa, imagine I am sitting in front of my pc in Germany admiring your work in far away India? And how funny, we have the same theme in Art Journal Journey, but everybody comes up with something different? Is this not inspiring? I love your page as it like a glimpse into another world!
    Greets, Manu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Schönes Bild, so Alles in Blautönen finde ich sieht sehr harmonisch aus.
    Ja und die Idee mit der Wasserspiegelung ist auch klasse.
    Liebe Grüße
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...