Wednesday, September 25, 2013

" Feathers from Da Vinci"

Hello Everyone,



This one I've created  to share with Mix It Monthly
Cleaver Conny  has given unique theme for this month, and honestly it was a challenge for me. We have to create something inspired by Da Vinci. And have to use these colours,


 

So my inspiration was from Da Vinci's this work,


  

 and


 


At Mix it monthly Conny has video for her beautiful creation with this theme. And other ladies have done wonderful job inspired by Da vinci. 

Thanks for stopping by here and looking! :)



 



 

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful artwork! Especially I like your lovely hibiskus flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous, I like the repetition of the pink flowers and the bird box, lovely artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, your work give me goosebumps ;) so well done ♥♥♥ Love your flower inspiration from the master! Wonderful that there are big and tiny lil flowers near by....And then the little birdhouse! so sweet ...I feel at home in your work!!! Thank you so much for beeing part of Mix It Monthly I would be thrilled to see you again ♥ Conny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shilpa! Amazing work! I am not sure that I would not have skipped this challenge altogether. I can't even imagine how you selected bits and pieces from here and there to make this work of art. I love the openness of your elements, allowing the viewer to digest each one. Well choreographed, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I loved seeing your beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh Wonderful work,love your lovely hibiskus flowers,beautiful.

    greetings jeannette

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...