Monday, September 23, 2013

"Enjoy the Journey " - Tag

Hello Everyone,
Hope you had lovely weekend :-)
Mandy suggested the Masculine theme at Tag Along.  And I grabbed my Tim Holtz stamps and inks. Since last month I wanted to try Tim's this tag with distress stains, inks and stampers anonymous stamps. I enjoyed the process of making this tag, hope you will like it too..



Thanks so much for visiting my blog, stop by at Tag Along Challenge  for more wonderful Masculine tags by other ladies.




 

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic tag, Shilpa. I love anything with maps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice tag ! Like the map as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine tag, Shilpa! Love those Distress colors and the stamps are on my wish list!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...