Thursday, September 19, 2013

"Birds Banner" - Mixed Media

Hello Everyone,

Karen at Beyond Grey Challenges wants us to make project with colours of Fall. I've created this banner for my daughter's room, with mixed media.




I used packaging material in Kraft colour(it's visible where ever I tore it to create some visual interest). Cut them in banner's shape. Gessoed them and coloured them with distress paints. After that decorated them with stamping! Tied together with metal wire.

here is the inspirational pic given by Karen






Thanks so much for visiting.




Updated on October 30th, 2013:
This Project selected in Top 3 at BGC








9 comments:

  1. Wonderful banners, your daughter will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Shilpa - I bet it looks amazing in your daughter's room.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a wonderful idea :) I'm sure ur daughter loved it :)
    Thanks for playing with us at BGC fall challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this ! the grungy look and the black motifs make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fall colour bird banner..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great banner, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Thought it was canvas! Love it! Thanks for playing along at BGC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing work, Shilpa.... I love the mixed media effect... Stunning!! :)

    Thanks for joining us at BGC #39 - Fall Colours!!
    Love,
    Nikita.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...