Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"Onion" - Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone,

Some strange name for art journal? yes..'Onion'




I've created this Art Journal for one of my favourite blog The Craft barn.Talented designers there, keeps me surprising with their innovative posts everyday.At Craft barn, letter for this fortnight challenge is O. And that's why - Onion (which is very important part of our daily Indian food and of course my fav :) 
As it is dictionary challenge, I've glued the definition of onion on the page.

Thanks so much for visiting.




5 comments:

  1. What a fun page, Shilpa! I love the texture in your page, too. Will definitely check out the Craft Barn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love onions too! This is a fabulous page - great textures and colour combo! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours and textures on your page and where would we be without the humble onion - very bland food I would say. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love onion and Indian food too !! welcome to our challenge, it's your first entry, isn't it? Great interpretation.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page, love the colours you've chosen. MMx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...