Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mixed Media for Catchy challenges

Hello Everyone,

Deepti has given truely terrific and unusual challenge for August at Catchy challenges. Its Bingo+Anything goes!
I've chosen - News paper, Acetate and Mirror....





For this mixed media project I've recycled some old products. I've used Kellogg's cereals box as a base. Adhered news paper on that. Sprinkled dylusion inks in various colours. Stamped butterfly images. And I've created white design with texture paste and Itsy Bitsy stencil, on Acetate which was packaging cover. That textured design plate is stapled with main page. For the last touch, I've glued die cut butterflies with small round mirrors on them.


Challenge bingo is,

                                                


And this mixed media page has become front cover for my new Art Journal



I added some more pages into it with some new creations,


 














   





                                  thanks for looking....:) 




8 comments:

  1. Hi, Shilpa! I have never heard of "challenge bingo," so glad that you included the grid! What fun! I really like the piece you have created with all its layering of texture and color. Love, too, that you use recycled "bits" in your art...me, too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I do love the colors!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool. Love the design with the texture paste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that look very good and the Onion page is totally fab !

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome creation , love use of all materials..thanks for participating at catchy challenge.best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Really a gr8 mixed media project. Thanks so much for sharing at Catchy Challenges. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the texture design is so pretty & neat. Thank you so much for joining us at Catchy Challenges. All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...