Tuesday, July 16, 2013

"Never give up" - Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone,






This colourful page I've created to share with Creativity everyday .

I applied gesso through stencil to create the background. When it dried up, I used watercolours to colour the page. I've also done stamping with Kaiser craft grunge texture plate. Feather is made up of music note paper and thick wire.I used several distress inks to colour it. Sprayed yellow and blue Fireworks shimmer. 
This page is inspired by Ronda Palazzari ' this page. You can find how to make these beautiful feathers with paper tutorial here.

Thanks for visiting :)




4 comments:

  1. Love the colours on your page - great quote to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shilpy you are to quick for me.... this one seems to be my favourite..oh wow.. what gorgeous pretty page?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful page! I love all of your colours and textures. Inspiring indeed!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...