Monday, July 15, 2013

"Freedom" - Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone,

This one was quick..to make!






I had painted  this page earlier with leftover blue and pink acrylic colours. For my last art journal I had used crafter's  workshop dashed line stencil with texture paste, and when I printed negative side of the same, my background for new page was ready. I liked it so much that immediately I started to work on that. 
Cage and Birds are die cuts which I embossed with green and white embossing powder. Flowers  and flourish are stamped with Hero arts blooming meadow stamp and Kaiser craft tigerlily stamp. Birds are coming out of cage so word  'freedom' is perfect for this the page.

Sharing this page with Art Journal Everyday

Thanks so much for stopping by.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...