Wednesday, July 10, 2013

"Architecture" - Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone,

Architecture is this month's theme at Art Journal Journey. And for that I've chosen pride of our country 'TajMahal'. It is perfect example of architectural beauty. Just looking at it is indeed mesmerising.




TajMahal is made up of white marble, so I tried to keep my page white as much as possible. And there are beautiful carvings in stone, I could bring that little bit by creating texture with flourish stencil and texture paste.

Pictures source- Internet

Thanks so much for visiting!







5 comments:

  1. Oh Shilpa.. you made absolut amazing pieces during the last time!
    it´s all awesome!

    Sorry for visiting me so late.. but I had some private things in the past time... so I didn´t visit my favourite blogs as usual!
    Hope that it will better from now on!

    It´s so inspiring to visit you!
    Thank you very much for this fantastic entry for AJJ!

    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful art jornal page, love the colors!
    have a nice weekend!
    Groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks totally amazing...the colors are fantastique and I love the groundplan included...very clever ♥ Conny
    http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from AJJ
    Your TajMahal page is magical...great use of the texture paste and pretty stencil ... the sketch of the floor plan is brilliant too!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...