Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A card for -"Dad"

Hello Everyone,

Today I would like to share a card with you which I've done for lulupu # 12 My first love - My Dad challenge
My thought behind this card is "what does my dad like etc.?" So he likes to travel, Photography is hobby and at the age of sixty-five he is as curious as child to learn new things everyday. And of course I want to say thank you to him for whatever best he has given me! I believe I could bring this all in this card !  




Supplies- Tim Holtz Stamper's Anonymous stamps collection - curiosity, Eiffel  tower, photo reel, the gentleman, sentiment stamps from- we are memory..
Distress stains- wild honey, walnut stain, broken china.
Distress inks - tea dye, vintage photo.
Ranger Archival ink -black 
Handmade paper- beige and watercolor paper -white.

Thank you for visiting... :)         



6 comments:

  1. thats a lovely card Shilpa. Great Stamping and choice of colours.

    Please do link back to the challenge page to be eligible for the contest.

    Thanks for joining in Lulupu's Challenge #12 My First Love, My Dad. all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Shilpa and well thought through.

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu's Challenge #12 - My First Love, My Dad

    Cheers,
    Indira Tanwar
    DT - Lulupu Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Karuna and Indira. I've linked back to Lulupu challenge page :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect blend of colors and stamps .. Amazingly done !!
    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu's Challenge #12
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, Shilpa. Love all the details on the card, truly vintage. Congrats for the win :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...